Monday, July 2, 2012

The flies are a'comin!

To all those peeps visiting my "Swat Those Numbers" post, the flies are coming!  Working hard to get them done and properly formatted.  My fly is quite cute, I must say.  Planning a freebie of the plain fly, then available on TpT will be a full set of numbers, letters, and word families for purchase.

As they are not quite finished yet, you have the opportunity to offer up an opinion on how you would like the finished product to look.  I am planning on 2 or 3 to a page; I know wall space can be a premium in some classrooms.  One of the cute things about these is they can be hung in a hallway too, so take the kids out of the room and have some fun!

I know a lot of people do not have access or funds for lots of color copies; would you prefer black & white and you color them in...or me to offer them in color?  Or even better GET THE KIDS INVOLVED AND HAVE THEM COLOR THEM FOR YOU! 

So let me know your thoughts, if you have any, and I will make sure I take them into consideration when offering my first product!

Thanks, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment