Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Happy Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday! 

I am sitting at my kitchen table, finishing my yummy breakfast, trying desperately to figure out why Open Office is making  my life miserable. Ha ha.  I can't get it to recognize any of the fun frames and borders I found.  I click on the one I want, the pop up goes away, then the list comes right back up.  I just don't know what I am doing wrong.

So today, one of the hottest days we have had since the last heat wave, my goal is to search and research till I find the solution!  I have two great products ready that are borderless at the moment.  So once I figure this out I will bring them on over.

I am so thankful at all the traffic I am getting the last week!  My view count has risen dramatically, both here at at TpT.  So thank you!!  I am looking at joining Teacher's Notebook as well this week.

Welcome to my new followers as well!  I have hit the magic 10! 

So in the meantime, I don't know about you, but I love watching videos of classrooms around the world.  I really enjoy seeing different methods of teaching and firmly believe that we can learn a lot from other countries.

Here is one I watched recently that I LOVE: the hands on approach and how they use small groups in Year 1.  My classroom looked very much like that last year.  The more active you can make learning, the more the kids will learn!

Early Childhood Math: Building Confident Problem Solvers

I would love to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment