Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pet Peeve of mine

My husband laughs at me; so I thought I would bring this to the blog world and hear what you all have to say.

Look at this:  4 4 4 Worksheet   What is wrong with it?

The fours are different!!!  Way too often I get these worksheets with different types of the same numeral.  Four and nine are the worst offenders.

Does this drive anyone else crazy?  I feel like it's a waste to buy a set of worksheets, to not be able to use one cause it's wrong.  I do agree that the students need to be able to recognize numerals in different fonts, but when we are learning how to write, shouldn't the worksheet be consistent?  I am not picking on the creator of this particular sheet; I have some from Scholastic that are the same way! 

So does this bother anyone else or is it just me?  Do I need to get over it?

2 comments:

  1. Stuff like that bugs me. I hate when pages about patterning have an incomplete pattern. I think most of us have a pet peeve.
    Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maths worksheets are much better way to improve maths skills as we know maths required practice and worksheets help us in solving maths problem in a single sheet, it saves time.
    exponential growth and decay

    ReplyDelete